- Entire Restaurant – This includes downstairs dining room, outside deck area and upstairs cocktail lounge the cost is R30 000 venue hire. We can seat a total of 90 guests inside, there is space to increase the venue to 120 guests however you will have to seat guests on our deck which is weather dependent.
- Downstairs Dining - is R20 000. Inside seats a maximum of 90 guests and our deck 40 in good weather conditions/24 in bad weather conditions.
- Cocktail lounge - Our cocktail lounge hosts a maximum of 50 guests works on a minimum spend of R20 000 that includes food, beverage and exclusive use of the venue – excluding 10% gratuity for the waiters.
- Private Dining Room - Our Private dining from works on a minimum spend of R4000 and seats a maximum of 8 guests.
- Weddings - 9th Avenue Waterside is the perfect setting for your wedding reception, with elegant dining, beautiful spaces and a breathtaking harbour views. Our wedding service includes: Venue, glassware, crockery, silverware, service, catering, full bar. Please email us to learn more about options and pricing.
Terms & conditions:
Venue hire excludes food and beverage – please note we do not allow BYO on functions. Last rounds will be called at 12pm. If you wish to continue after, an additional charge of R1000 per hour will be levied for the waiters and barmen.
You do not need to pay venue hire if you do not wish to have the venue exclusively. However we do not allow bands, DJs or dance floors without exclusive venue hire of the entire restaurant as this can impact on other diners.
Please note we have a strict no smoking policy. There is a smoking section on the front open deck, however, by law we are not allowed to permit smoking inside the restaurant, bar area or on any deck that is undercover. If one of your guests is caught smoking in a non - designated area, you will be liable to pay a fine of R500 per person. This will be added to your final bill. When making speeches or announcement, please let your guests know where the designated smoking area is.
If you wish to book a deposit of the venue hire is used to secure the venue. This is due no later than one month prior to your function and is not refundable within 2 weeks before the date of the function. Once you have confirmed numbers with us we do not issue refunds. When you eft please use your name or company name and date of function as a reference. Please send us the pop.
*Please note we do not host baby showers or bridal showers.
Please let us know if require any further info.